Since 2001, Docler Holding has been a pioneer in creating digital experiences. We develop and cultivate numerous highly diversified companies, all under our unique umbrella.
With over two decades of software and product engineering expertise, and more than 18 companies worldwide, we are focused on designing impressive products that are ready to meet the challenges of the future.
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Group which is the umbrella company of Byborg Enterprises! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
- LiveJasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, the pioneer and largest global online esoteric space
- TwinRed, a leading service provider in the digital advertising sector
- Advise on labour law related matters (employment relationship, working permit, working hours, disciplinary actions, staff delegation, etc.) and draft related documents (employment contracts, disciplinary letters; internal policies)
- Identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks for the Company
- Handle labour litigation procedure/proceedings at lower courts and plead them where relevant
- Handle employment termination procedures
- Handle internal steps of pre litigation (motivation letters, preparation of files etc.)
- Manage staff delegations matter from a legal point of view
- Advise on risks and liabilities and propose and practical legal solutions to meet business objectives
- Support or manage labour related and employment negotiations
- Keep abreast of applicable labour laws, regulations and industry guidance that impact commercial agreements
- Create manuals and guidelines on labour law for the business
- Build up training for HR globally
- Liaising, interacting with authorities regarding labour matters, interaction and/or coordination with external labour counsels if needed
- Developing and improving labour policies and procedures on a local and global basis.
- Ensure global labour policies consistency
- Create and lead the global labour affairs
- Any other related tasks that may be assigned by supervisor or direct line manager
- Relevant professional experience: a combined experience of both law firm and in-house practice (at least part of it in Luxembourg)
- Luxemburg BAR admission required or at least experience in law firm in Luxembourg in the labour department for at least 3 years
- International labour cases experience or experience of working in multinational labour law projects
- Exposure to US legal system (LLM, traineeship or experience gained there) would be a plus
- Excellent drafting skills as regards reports, legal opinions, agreements in his/her field of expertise.
- Excellent communication (=simplify for non legal people), organizational, problem-solving and good follow-through skills with successful pattern for meeting tight deadlines
- Fluent English and French
- An exceptional compensation package along with relocation support to help you move to the Grand Duchy
- Your health is our wealth: private health insurance and free gym membership
- On top of the minimum 26 vacation days, we also provide additional days the longer you work for us
- We offer breakfast for our employees every day to help them begin the workday
- The opportunity to see your work directly contribute to the success of the company
- When you grow, we grow: You have the chance to attend events, meetups, and other perks for your professional growth
- You’re joining a family and you are going to look the part! We give out company-branded merchandise and clothes to every single new joiner
Byborg Enterprises is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
Final candidate will be requested to provide with a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
NOTE: Byborg Enterprises SA does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us