Complying with AML and GDPR legislation, two regulations that coexist and interact remains a challenge for financial institutions.
Indeed, the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing requires financial institutions to collect and process, sometimes sensitive, personal data.
It is therefore imperative that data is collected and processed in accordance with the GDPR requirements.
During this webinar, experts and practitioners will analyse the following cases from their practice perspective:
- GDPR vs. AML: GDPR right to be forgotten and AML obligation to keep data in case of investigation
- How to manage the minimisation of data collection (GDPR & Customer Experience), while ensuring that you have all the essential data in case of investigation or FATF reporting?
- Differentiating between data manager and data controller
- Sharing of customer data, screening of sanction lists, which data can be shared?
- Outsourcing: what about GDPR responsibility & Governance of third parties?
- How to reconcile AML/CTF requirements and customer experience in data collection?
- What is the relationship between data protection and data security in the context of AML/CTF?
Join us for a live & interactive webinar with poll questions and the opportunity to ask your questions during the Q&A.
*This webinar is part of the AML PACK 2022 LUXEMBOURG offer. If you are registered for the AML PACK 2022 LUXEMBOURG you are automatically registered for this webinar.
Chief Compliance Officer
Ekonoo, ACAMS Luxembourg Chapter
Alejandro Del Rio
Head of IT Security
Intesa Sanpaolo Servitia
Tech & IP Lawyer, Senior Associate
Date 17 November Time 10:00 - 12:00
Accreditation FSMA - 500.138 AB & Compliance Credits 2