Today’s business requires reactivity, competence and most of all agility.
To be an accessory to its clients’ success, a lawyer must combine these qualities.
I have chosen to become Sole Practitioner to best help businesses in taking thoughtful decisions and managing legal risks.
- Client-centric, business-friendly attitude
- Pragmatic, tailored advice
- Availability, responsiveness
- Transparent, reasonable fee approach
- Unique dual IT/lawyer background
- Only one contact, no paralegals
-Contractual & regulatory IT
-Data protection & privacy
-Financial sector IT regulations
-eCommerce, internet, digital trust
-Former IT professional (5y)
-Magic Circle firm,
- head of Luxembourg IT law practice (13y)
- head of global data protection practice (4y)
-IT & data protection law lecturer,
University of Luxembourg (since 2006)
-European Commission, legal expert (3y)