SES is the world's pre-eminent satellite group. We are a network of satellite operators located across all continents. We operate mainly through SES ASTRA in Europe, SES AMERICOM/NEW SKIES in North and South America, Africa the Middle East and Asia. We also hold strategic participations in satellite operators, including 90% of SES SIRIUS, QuetzSat, and Ciel, as well as in a number of satellite service provision companies. Through our global satellite fleet, reaching 99% of the world's population, we offer regional strength and expertise, on a global scale.
Are you looking for a 6-month internship in Legal, starting in January 2024 ?
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Legal Services E&O, Strategy and Development team in a fast-paced, global and unique industry.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Participate in the draft, review, negotiation of commercial agreements and supplier agreements in support of a broad spectrum of global business initiatives;
- Among other domains, provide legal support and advice in the domains of procurement of spacecraft and launch services, M&A and data protection
- Observe contract follow-up and administration; keep contact with business partners on contract execution
- Conduct research and draft memoranda in various legal fields;
- Liaise with specialized outside legal advisors;
- Provide support and advice in legal matters in various functions, including transactional work.
1. You must have
- Enrolment in Master’s degree or LLM in law;
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English. French, German or Luxembourgish are considered an asset.
- Able to work in Luxembourg (EU-citizenship or current valid work permit for Luxembourg).
2.It would be nice if you had
- Capability to work in an accurate and organized manner with proven attention to detail
- Good interpersonal relations and communications skills (written and oral)
- Good time management and priority setting skills
- Proactive approach, can do mentality and ability to work autonomously
- Rapidity in acquiring new knowledge
Screening and Remote Interview with our Talent Acquisition Specialists
- Remote Interview with your future supervisor
- Internship Offer
- Internship Agreement signature
- Welcome to SES!
Flexible working policy
- Valuable, meaningful and hands-on experience
- A paid internship
- A range of wellness activities and employee assistance programmes (varies by location)
- An employer that values all aspects of Diversity and respects every individual’s story
SES is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity & inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.