LexGo

Luther advises Dynamica on acquiring a majority stake in System Solutions
21/06/2021

Luther S.A. advised Investment Fund Dynamica on the Luxembourg corporate and regulatory aspects related to its acquisition of a majority stake in ICT provider System Solutions.

By investing in System Solutions, Dynamica intends to continue the growth path of the company, both organically and through buy and build. Dynamica will hold a 70% majority stake in the company, whereas the remaining 30% will be held by the founding Roux family.

This investment reflects Dynamica’s overall investment strategy that targets the growth of SMEs such as in System Solutions.

This transaction was approved by the Luxembourg Financial Regulator (CSSF).

About Dynamica

Dynamica was founded by Cedric De Quinnemar and Jan Ponnet in 2009. Dynamica invests in companies with growth ambitions. As private investors, Dynamica commits its own capital and knowledge for optimised mid-long term profitability. During the past few years, Dynamica has invested in various industry sectors and has gained in-depth knowledge of the IT services sector. For more information: www.dynamica.be

About System Solutions

System Solutions is an all-round ICT provider with offices in Luxembourg, France and Belgium. The group was founded by Robert Roux in 1996 and achieves a turnover of more than EUR 34M with 75 employees. System Solutions supplies IT services to a wide range of sectors and companies -among others the financial sector, hence its certification as 'PSF Niveau 1' by CSSF in Luxembourg. For more information: www.systemsolutions.com

 

On behalf of Dynamica

Luther S.A.:

Corporate/M&A: Anna Gassner, Partner, Mathieu Laurent, Partner, Mélissandre Demarcq, Associate, Dominika Matys, Associate.

Banking, Finance, Regulatory: Bob Scharfe, Partner, Sinan Ulker, Senior Associate, Marion Lanne, Managing Associate

Employment: Marie Sinniger, Partner, Anne-Laure Wach, Senior Associate

Voir aussi : Luther

LexGO Network